Financial Aid/FAFSA

Before you begin the FAFSA you and your parent need to complete an application to receive an FSA ID.

After you have your FSA ID, you can complete the FAFSA application.  Your FAFSA needs to be completed every year you are enrolled in college.


If you are not a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident, please come to speak with a school counselor.